Repurpose and Reuse
We want to show you how to repurpose and reuse everyday items in your home to help stay better organized. This week we are talking about Crystal Light containers.
Crystal Light containers are very popular in my house, but if you are unfamiliar with them, they are clear (after you take the wrapping off) cylinder containers, about 6 inches tall and 2 inches wide.
- These containers make a perfect makeup on-the-go case. You can fit your mascara, eye liner, lipstick, brushes, and base in there comfortably, throw it in your purse and you are good-to-go.
- Use it to store all your hair ties and bobby pins.
- This one is for you ladies, looking for a discreet way to carry around your feminine products? Line the container with a dark construction paper for privacy.
- Two words: Piggy bank. It’s a great container for all that loose change you have laying around.
- Going to the beach, but don’t want to lose or get your personal items wet or sandy? You can keep your money, keys, jewelry, etc. in the Crystal Light container. Tip: keep the wrapper on, that way if a thief is going through your stuff they won’t suspect that your lemonade mix is actually holding your valuables. This will work for your camera as well.